Introducing my new 52 Card Pickup artist trading card kit! I have worked hard to gather and prepare a nice set of goodies for you to create your own mixed media artist trading cards using a standard deck of playing cards (included) as the base. I have made oodles of these cards myself, and love the fun format of using playing cards. For one thing, 52 cards (there will be a few extras) is a perfect number for making a weekly art journal project in a nice little bite size project. They can be kept on a binder ring (also included in the kit) or in the box that the kit comes in, or in the popular pocket pages. So many options for using these!
The kit comes with everything you really need but the paint. The little box is chock full!
- Standard deck of playing cards. These are 2½ x 3½ inch cards to use as the base of your artist trading cards.
- Plenty of precut papers to paste on the card to make a base layer.
- The ephemera pack is full of little hand cut treasures and bits ready for you to glue onto you cards.
- A cute little bottle of multi medium matte is the perfect glue for your small project and can also be used to seal your finished cards.
- The collection of embellishments can be glued onto your cards to add a dimensional touch
- An unmounted rubber stamp
- The stencils include atc sized punchinella, plastic canvas, and a texture sheet.
- The binder ring is a great option for storing your cards by punching a hole in the top
I am especially impressed with all the little HAND CUT ephemera all ready for using on your cards. I have spent hours cutting tiny little pictures out of magazines and gathering stamps, tickets, and any other interesting little bits. This will really speed up your own creating!
I am also exciting about introducing these in time for the holidays. These would be a great gift for the budding or experienced artist, crafter, or scrapbooker! Or, a great, doable sized, weekly project to begin for 2016! I think I may give one to myself and add a family photo (wallet size are perfect!) to a card each week. By the end of the year I would have a great little artsy scrapbook memento of the year!
If you would like to purchase, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit my etsy shop here!